MS Outlook repair tool
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook (download) will solve problems with corrupted Outlook storage files and will fix many MS Outlook errors:
- Unable to open your default e-mail folders.
- Errors have been detected in the file Outlook.pst. Close all mail enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool.
- Outlook.pst cannot be accessed - 0x80040116.
- FileName.pst file could not be opened. The file may not be compatible with this version of Outlook or it may be corrupted.
- OL2000: Unable to use your personal folder file if it exceeds the 2 GB size limit.
- Unable to display the personal Outlook folder.
This reliable and fast Outlook file repair tool offers the following features:
- Recover data from ANSI PST files of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/XP
- Fix data corruption in UNICODE PST files of Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Repair information from password-protected Outlook Personal Store Tables (.pst files)
- Restore objects from encoded *.pst files
- Repair emails, contacts, appointments, and other with all attached objects
- Repair damaged Outlook data and save in .PST/.MSG/.VCF/.EML/.TXT files depending on the customer’s needs
How to repair Outlook?
If Microsoft Outlook cannot open your Personal Store Table (*.pst file), then download, install, and start Recovery Toolbox for Outlook. The Microsoft Outlook repair tool will read and show the content of the corrupted PST file. You can use Recovery Toolbox for Outlook in DEMO mode as a PST viewer software. Our program does not use MS Outlook to repair Outlook data files.
Our PST repair tool can repair Outlook files of all versions. Recovery Toolbox for Outlook can fix 2GB error PST files. Later, you split a result file into several .pst files with a determined size.
- Does not support the export of contact groups.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013 and above (excludes: Outlook from Office 365, Outlook for iOS, Outlook for MacOS).
- Microsoft Outlook 98-2016 must be installed on the user’s computer for export data as Outlook .PST files.
Additional information, sources and resources for a PST files repairing
- Changes in file format PST: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830336/en
- Microsoft Outlook on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Outlook
- Official website of Outlook: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/
- Microsoft Office Outlook Team Blog: http://blogs.office.com/b/microsoft-outlook/
- Outlook Developer Portal: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905455.aspx